Kerr Wood Leidal Associates Ltd. (KWL) is currently seeking a talented, energetic and creative Marketing and Communications Specialist with at least five years’ experience to work in our Burnaby Head Office.
Typical work would include:
- Develop collateral marketing materials such as brochures, presentations, press releases, resumes, proposal content, website and social media content
- Identify opportunities to submit projects for engineering awards competitions and develop and produce award-winning proposals.
- Manage sponsorships for industry conferences and other related client events
- Manage the advertising budget, determine ad placements, and create ad copy in collaboration with the graphic designer and others.
- Assist proposal teams in submitting winning proposals by providing advice on strategy and messaging.
- Develop and manage document standards and templates for all corporate documents.
- Manage content of our corporate website, making sure new and updated information is uploaded in a timely manner
- Respond to inquiries for conference presentations and papers in collaboration with the VP Business Development, Sector Leaders and authors.
- Support company wide marketing and communication initiatives.
What We’re Looking For
The right person…
Your qualifications, interests and experience include a combination of the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations and/or Journalism
- 5- 7 years of experience in communications, PR or related field
- Exceptional writing abilities, knowledge of consultant marketing practises
- Excellent command of English both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish effective working relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong attention to detail, producing error free, quality deliverables
- Knowledge of engineering/ consulting industry is an asset