At KWL we challenge ourselves to create water, community, and energy infrastructure solutions in balance with nature that make the world a safer, better place for our children. We are striving to be climate leaders both corporately and professionally in our work.
How do we do this?
In our most recent Strategic Plan, we have set ambitious targets for ourselves to reduce our environmental footprint by electrifying our operations and reducing our greenhouse gas emissions. Through our work, we help our communities and clients adapt and we seek out solutions that result in co-benefits for people and the planet.
- We work with our clients to offer innovative, sustainable solutions and to improve industry standard practices.
- We incorporate climate change considerations into all of our projects, building on professional standards of practice and drawing on the best available science.
- We take a leadership role in improving sustainability and climate change practices and guidelines in our professions and our communities.
- We commit to continuous process improvement to optimize the sustainability of our operations and reduce our carbon footprint.
- We quantify our sustainability achievements by recording and reviewing sustainability metrics.